Jordan Reasoner – Who is this guy?
- Engineer, Author, and Father of 2 wonderful kids
- Diagnosed with Celiac Disease in 2007 after years of being sick with diarrhea and crappy health
- Started the Specific Carbohydrate Diet in June 2009… diarrhea stopped in 7 days
- Graduated to a custom Paleo diet (without egg, dairy, or nuts) and feeling awesome (Paleo = SCD’s older brother)!
- I love to go on crazy adventures with my incredible wife and kids and live everyday like it’s my last!!!
- Oh, and we just moved to Pahoa, Hawaii on a whim for the next 9 months… mostly because it was the coolest place we could imagine living in the world
Who am I?
I’m formally one sick dude… I hand-wrote my first will at 24 because I didn’t think I’d watch my then 1-year old son grow up. Now, my life is completely different…
I have an incredible wife Katy, 3 year old son Chase, and a 18-month old daughter Ripley. They are total miracles in my life and I LOVE enjoying everyday with them healthy and happy. My passion is helping people just like me naturally heal digestive disease, relieve stress, and live a long, healthy life!
A few years ago I thought I’d never be able to leave the house or have a fun life, now I’m bound and determined to do 100% the opposite of that… and do it feeling amazing.
Here’s a ridiculously long video of my story (filmed back in early 2010)…
That video was filmed back when I was still recovering… now I look like this…
I call this picture “I AM NOT CELIAC DISEASE”:
Here’s some more pics having fun with the fam:
On the beach in Michigan, Summer 2011
Sledding in Michigan, Winter 2012
Hiking to a mountain lake in Montana, spring 2012