This is a picture of my annual re-testing regimen. It includes an array of the best quality blood testing, urine testing, saliva testing, and stool testing… OH MY!
This year, it set me back another $2,057.
Here’s the breakdown of my annual re-testing regimen:
- Metametrix #2205 Stool Test
- Metametrix #0091 Organic Acids Urine Test
- BioHealth #205 Functional Adrenal Stress Profile Saliva Test
- BioHealth #401H GI Pathogen Screen Stool Test
- Dr. Kalish’s Mind Mapping Brain Chemistry Testing (Urine)
- A LabCorp Comprehensive Blood Test Panel
Why spend so much on testing… especially when I feel better than ever?
Because I’m committed to completely reversing my chronic illness, no matter what it takes… no matter what the cost.
I take my annual checkup very seriously. It’s how I monitor my healing journey. It’s how I make sure the problems I’ve already overcome aren’t rearing their ugly head again. And it’s how I learn even more from my Functional Medicine mentors about reversing chronic illness…
Not only that, but ultimately, it’s how I uncover the deeper root causes of my disease.