For Women (Help with Your Hormones)

Do you feel confused because there is just so much conflicting hormone information out there?

Are you struggling with sugar cravings, low energy, and feeling that you’re rushing all the time?

If so, our friend Sara is about to change your life…

You may have already heard of our good friend, Harvard-educated doc, and bestselling author Dr. Sara Gottfried MD.

Dr. Sara is an expert who understands that hormonal imbalances are behind your belly fat and low energy.

We used to think, like Dr. Sara did when she started medical school more than two decades ago, that fatigue and low energy was something in your “head.”

Turns out the truth is hormonal: your hormones dictate what your body does with food.

To Burn Fat and Get Your Energy Levels Up, You Need to Reset Your Hormones

Do You Know…

• Women with the greatest hormonal upheaval (at perimenopause) report the highest rates of food addiction
  • Fructose can cause bloating, gas and constipation (60% of adults don’t process fructose well)
  • Alcohol raises your cortisol level and makes you more stressed, not less (it also raises your breast cancer risk, even at low doses)

If you can’t seem to get your energy up, no matter what you try to do, your hormones could be to blame. The good news is Sara understands this at a DEEP level.

She gets it.

She’s been there personally and witnessed the state of frustration from lack of results despite tremendous effort, and helped more than 25,000 patients find effective solutions.

In fact, her 25 years of medical work and extensive research led her to work with 7 key hormones that, when they’re out of balance, can make losing weight and getting your energy back close to impossible!

She’s a good friend and we trust her knowledge, or we wouldn’t be sharing it with our community. We’re ruthless about who we share you with.

If you missed Dr. Sara’s FREE Webinar “Reconnect Cell to Soul: 3 Tools to Reset Your Hormones,” on Tuesday, September 22, then you’ll want to dive into the Hormone Reset Detox program with her and her amazing team of nutritionists & coaches!

Fix Your Hormones with Dr. Sara Through 3 Life-Elevating Phases…

1.) GET READY: Clearly understand why pounds creep onto your middle, patience goes missing and your once productive and efficient brain fogs over! It’s not your fault, it’s your hormones.

Get the WHY and the HOW to fix it, step by step, with Dr. Sara’s support and implementation strategies you need to make it do-able in real life.

2.) RESET: Empowered with this knowledge, you’ll implement change together! Day by day, meal by meal, step by step, you’ll make small changes so you experience the visible power of hormones and more importantly, your power to bring them into balance with your daily choices in food, mindset and activity.

3.) REENTRY: Demystify the connection between food and hormones, not by following some dogmatic protocol, but by gauging feedback from your unique body! You are beautifully different and your body is happy to give you signals that guide you to health. During reentry, you listen and get the feedback you need to have the body and life you love!

By the way, Dr. Sara is known for getting amazing results without giving up your life. (Read: NO starving yourself and NO nasty side effects.)

She has spent decades researching and testing what works – and what doesn’t work – when it comes to detoxing and weight loss. And she has 3 new tools that will double your results.

It’s time to finally implement strategies in your life that will help you get back home in your body. This program will give you a simple, yet highly effective plan to get you back home in your body.

Here’s the link to take advantage of the Hormone Reset Detox program (50% off until Sunday, September 27th at midnight).

– Jordan

Jordan Reasoner Jordan Reasoner is a health engineer and author. He was diagnosed with celiac disease in 2007 and almost gave up hope when a gluten-free diet didn’t work. Since then, he transformed his health using the SCD Diet and started to help others naturally heal stomach problems. You can check out his story here and find him on Google+, Facebook or Twitter.

Pam Sweat September 21, 2015 at 1:19 pm

I believe I have hormonal issues, leaky gut and my out of control diabetes
is well documented. Have tried everything and eat like a rabbit. Cannot
exercise because of disability. Have been an athlete up until 15 years ago,
and am used to a toned body, energy and a bright outlook. Now I am
the Goodyear blimp, depressed and losing hair. Doctors are worthless,
but I don’t seem to be able to help myself either. Yeah – I’m 67, but that
doesn’t mean I’m too old to live. Help?

Mariel Heiss September 23, 2015 at 5:20 pm

Hi Pam – we’re so sorry you’re feeling so unlike yourself. We really encourage you to check out Dr. Gottfried’s program – we hope you’re back to your old self really soon.

Mariam September 21, 2015 at 1:26 pm

Hi! There is a typo in the email about her seminar the date is inncorrect the first time it’s mentioned. It says Tursday, the 25th, instead of the 22nd. Just FYI!

Mariel Heiss September 22, 2015 at 6:09 pm

Thanks Mariam!

You’re right – the webinar is today Tuesday the 22nd 🙂

Hope we’ll see you there – sorry for any confusion!

deb September 21, 2015 at 2:36 pm

Thank you for the invite to the webinar, however, I am not available EST during any of those times tomorrow (PS: your initial date in the email is Tuesday, September 25, not September 22)… do you know if it will be taped and can I obtain a copy of it to watch at my leisure? Thank you.

Mariel Heiss September 23, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Jody Steele September 21, 2015 at 3:01 pm

I had to have one ovary removed due to a large cyst. 4 days out of the hospital my blood pressure shot to 118/90 so now i always have to take BP med.. since then i cannot sleep well.. ive gained alot of weight and just feel awful all day long.. just want to crawl back into bed, the mental fogginess and confusion also drive me crazy. I know it has slowed my metabolism down. Yet my dr. says.. if you lose weight you will feel better?????? I would if I COULD!

Mariel Heiss September 23, 2015 at 5:14 pm

Jody – I know so many people out there can empathize with what you’re going through!

I hope you’ll look into Dr. Gottfied’s program and get to feeling a lot better really soon!

Ruth September 21, 2015 at 5:35 pm

Check your email – the 25th is NOT a Tuesday

Mariel Heiss September 22, 2015 at 7:31 pm

Hi Ruth – our apologies for any confusion.

If you follow the links you’ll see we meant September 22nd (a Tuesday!)

Thanks for your understanding 🙂

Jenni Kay September 21, 2015 at 6:10 pm

I suspect hormones are causing or worsening my idiopathic URQ pain. I have no gastro issues other than the pain, and standard tests like HidaScan, CT, endoscopy, etc find nothing. Been to 20 specialists over 3 years, including 2 functional medicine and no solution yet. Even the strict diet has made no difference.

Mariel Heiss September 22, 2015 at 6:45 pm

Hi Jenni Kay – I’m so sorry you’re still struggling to feel your best. When there is a root cause like hormone issues, even a strict diet can’t cure all your symptoms until that root cause is addressed. The diet will just be like a bandaid. I hope you’ll attend this webinar to learn more! If you sti have questions or want to know more about our suggestions for hormones send us an email at [email protected]

Debbie September 21, 2015 at 10:47 pm

I am interested in the webinar but I am 61 and have had a hysterectomy. I am doing the solving the leaky gut diet program. I have lost 20 pounds and realize that I do need to watch food portion size, go grain free as well as dairy free which I was before this diet. I had sugar cravings which the leaky gut diet has helped me to break. I am not even interested in chocolate which chocolate chip cookies was my downfall. I am dairy free, sugar free, grain free, legume free. I have just added eggs back into my diet as I have done the elimination diet also. I am looking for triggers for migraines and restless leg as well as for GERD. My main question for this webinar is will it help me in dealing with issues related to lack of hormones since I have had a hysterectomy with my ovaries removed also. Thanks for your time in reading this and answering. I have really enjoyed the leaky gut program and recipes and feel better.

Mariel Heiss September 22, 2015 at 6:12 pm

Hi Debbie,

Thanks so much for commenting and congratulations on your incredible success so far on the Solving Leaky Gut program.

I think you’ll gain a ton of great info from this webinar. It’s totally free so the only thing you’re investing is a bit of your time! We hope you’ll attend.

If you ever have questions or need support with the SLG program, don’t be afraid to let us know.

nicola Hampele September 22, 2015 at 11:34 am

Does a leaky gut the same as divacitulitus (not sure of spelling)????
I had cancer of the anal passage 16 years ago and they found that my intestines were burnt a few years ago (spent two years in hospital) also had to have a hip replacement and two disks in my back changed all due to the burning from radiotherapy. Nurses have been feeding me through the vein for five years and now finally I can absorb food and only have water. I have 60 cms of small intestines left. I wonder if you can help me with regard to “what to eat”. I have terrible problems with this and would value your reply. Drs here are not very helpful and feel very much alone. Many thanks. Nicky Hampele

Mariel Heiss September 22, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Hi Nicola –

I’m really sorry to hear you’ve had such a difficult time the past few years.

Diverticulitis and leaky gut aren’t the same thing – but you can have both issues at the same time.

Based on what you’ve written, I recommend you give our SCD Diet and meal plans a try – they are a great introductory diet and have helped many people with diverticultiis.

You can start by downloading the Free Quick Start Guide here:

From there, the eBook walks you step-by-step through everything (buying kitchen tools, prepping the food, portions, progressing through the phases and more).

Here’s a link to our book:

If you want more one-on-one support from someone intimately familiar with the diet, you may consider working with one of our recommended practitioners. You can learn more here:

I really hope this information helps!