Planting The Seeds of Health (Beating Chronic Illness)

2015 is the year of “Taking Action.”

We’re going to be with you each step of the way this year… helping you take specific action steps to get symptom-free and beat chronic illness.

Learning more information and researching is great, but action is what creates long lasting health. That’s why this year is all about taking the actions that create health in your life.

And part of that is discovering the “Seeds of Your Health Success” – the small elements, actions and conditions that you can put in place that add up to health in the long run.

These Seeds Of Health Success, when planted and nurtured, lead to massive success in beating chronic illness. It’s a powerful principle we learned from one of our mentors over the years and I think it’s one of the most powerful messages to kick off 2015.

TO DO TODAY:

Let’s kick this year off right together. We’re in this together. We’ve got your back.

Start today by watching this video all about your “Seeds of Health Success” and leave a comment, letting us know the specific seed you’re going to plant in your life right now.

I’m so grateful to support you. Thank you for being a part of this community.

– Jordan

Gail Meads January 1, 2015 at 7:48 pm

I like the idea of Seeds of Success! It will help me stay on track. I will start with seed of stopping eating sugar. Thank you for your help!

Jordan Reasoner January 4, 2015 at 6:05 pm

Love it Gail! One seed at a time 🙂 Every 30-days or so focus on adding another one. Keep us updated.

J

ken January 1, 2015 at 9:06 pm

So where do we buy the seeds?

Lori Jo Berg January 2, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Hi Ken, thanks for reaching out! There are many ways you can “buy the seeds” depending upon what is going on in your life and where you are struggling. For some it might be mental strength to eat right and exercise. For some, it may be starting a program that helps you figure out a step by step action plan and if you are in need of one, please go here: solvingleakygut.com

Phyllis January 1, 2015 at 10:55 pm

Thank you. I started Paleo in March 2014 and have greatly improved my health. But there are areas which haven’t. The video helped me realize it may take more time than other problems. This is encouraging.

Jordan Reasoner January 4, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Great insight Phyllis. It’s one level at a time, just keep planting more seeds and your health will continue to improve. Keep going beyond diet and you’ll get there 🙂

J

Katherine P January 2, 2015 at 4:29 am

My first seed will be attending your 2 hour D webcast in a few weeks. Looking forward to it. Second seed will be re establishing my yoga practice.

Jordan Reasoner January 4, 2015 at 6:07 pm

YES! See you there Katherine!

Every 30-days or so keep adding more seeds and keep us updated, look forward to hearing from you.

J

Joan January 2, 2015 at 8:27 am

Thank-you Jordan for your New Years Day inspiring “Seeds of Health” talk – ift was a great way to start the new year – have been going thru sibo problems this past year and hoping to stay focused, ‘water the seeds’ and move forward. Thank-you for what you do. Joan

Jordan Reasoner January 4, 2015 at 6:08 pm

You’re so welcome Joan! Keep fighting and you’ll get through this. Look forward to continuing to support you this year. Keep us posted on how you’re doing!

J

Natascha Vogel January 2, 2015 at 11:09 am

Killing candida is the next “seed” for me – I’ve already started. Thanks you guys for speaking sense. I’d never have survived 2013 & 2014 if I hadn’t found you.

Jordan Reasoner January 4, 2015 at 6:08 pm

I love it! So grateful for your kind words Natascha. Thank you for being part of this community and never giving up 🙂

J

Miranda Robinson January 1, 2016 at 1:30 pm

I had a gastric bypass six months ago due to Barrets syndrome and have become extremely unwell since. I have been treating myself for leaky gut to try and ease excruciating pain and things are slowly improving but my weight is still plummeting. My foggy brain had improved and the intensity of pain has improved and my bowls are more regulated. Any suggestions. But I thank you for your hard work and so glad I found your link.

Mariel Heiss January 4, 2016 at 1:57 pm

Hi Miranda – we’re so glad you found us too! The best thing you can do is focus on eating a nutrient-dense real-food diet – like SCD 🙂 Here are some suggestions for getting plenty of calories: http://scdlifestyle.com/2013/04/5-real-food-weight-gain-shakes-paleo-scd/