If You Do This, You Can Trade In Your Body for a New Model (Seriously)

I literally just shot this impromptu video for you on the floor in my home office (no extra charge for the cheesy books stacked behind me ha-ha).

Anyway, in this video I reveal the one simple trick I used to get through the most depressing, gut-wrenching days of my sickness (it involves a pen and takes about 2-seconds).

I also share the main difference between the people who succeed and get healthy and those people that don’t…

But it’s not exactly what you think.

If you do what I share in this video, you can literally trade in your body for a new model (one that works WAY BETTER than the one you have now).

NOTE: this isn’t the usual video where we talk about food and supplements. It’s much more than that… and by “more” I mean I share some pretty important info that might just be exactly what you needed to hear today to make it through.

Enjoy!

– Jordan

P.S. – Please leave a comment and let me know how this video impacted you and what you’re going to do next once you’ve watched it.

Heidi October 23, 2014 at 6:24 pm

Thank you! This is the positive reinforcement I needed as I decided yesterday at my doctors appointment that I was going to have no more of this, something has to change. I chose health! For years I’ve just been putting myself aside, saying I’ll take care of me later. Well, everything I’m dealing with has gotten worse and worse, and it’s gotten to a point where I cannot keep living like I am, physically and emotionally. Love these videos, so motivational and help me keep going even when everything inside me just wants to give up and be done with everything. So thank you for your encouraging words and tips, they really help!

Jordan Reasoner October 23, 2014 at 7:54 pm

You’re amazing Heidi! Thank you for choosing health and for never giving up on yourself. It’s time to put your health first and to create a whole new body, one that feels exactly how you WANT to feel. We’ve got your back… keep working hard!

– J

Elisa October 23, 2014 at 9:07 pm

Good message. Happy anniversary!! 🙂 Glad you made it through and are getting the word out.

My young cousin died of cancer, last night. I believe it was needless.

I’m choosing health!!

Rebecca October 23, 2014 at 9:35 pm

This is really inspiring. I’m really glad I watched it, as it helped remind me how far I’ve already come and that I can make choices that support my health and that they will have more and more of an impact over time. Thanks for the great message!

Jennifer October 23, 2014 at 10:28 pm

I truly believe in your program! I am a family nurse practitioner in Florida and I feel better than I have in years! Thank you so much!

sophinah October 23, 2014 at 10:35 pm

hi spirit man, I allways say , My spirit is inside of me so i can be anything i want to be. Free to be me perfectly.

Danna October 23, 2014 at 10:59 pm

Thanks for the good words of encouragement! It is a choice – moment by moment. You have created an online support that presents the disease, challenge, and choice in no uncertain terms. You’ve been there and fought for healing. Thank you for the help!

Lori Curtis October 23, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Down to earth, yet very inspiring! Btw , it’s champagne…

Beatrix Willius October 24, 2014 at 2:09 am

Great video as usual. I choose health. But I still struggle so much with the sugar cravings. For some days it’s okay and then I have to have sugar.

After near death this summer even the mother is getting more interested in health. Making changes is so hard for her.

JUDY October 24, 2014 at 3:01 pm

I really liked this vid.. It was very supportive. (All the health info is great, but this one gives you SUPPORT and HOPE. For me, it was awesome, cuz sometimes I just want to give up and not try anymore. )

janet October 26, 2014 at 1:16 am

This came just in time, as well as the previous one! Thanks!
I actually declared WAR on this two years ago but like the first two years of WWI and II, it was unclear which way it was going because the battle plan was not mapped out.
Two months now on the SCD, I recently had two good days interspersed with distrastrous ones. One would think a steady climb should be expected but I do believe getting rid of salicylates is an issue for me, maybe oxalates, too. An overload can be triggered by ingestion of nice foods on the SCD but high in salicylates. There is a build up and the need to get rid of them. Getting non-irritating iron is a problem too, but I just stumbled on a gentle iron preparation without the salicylates of berries. It is really mind blowing. I look forward to better days. Maybe this information can help others.

Lori Jo Berg October 26, 2014 at 2:41 pm

Hi Janet, thank you for reaching out! Keep on believing and working toward your goals, you can do it!

janet October 28, 2014 at 4:08 am

Thanks, Lori, for your answer! I can’t help but think that only those who go through this goofy, disruptive, elusive, body and mind destructive condition can understand.
I am reminded of the film “Dumb and Dumber” at the end where Jim Carrey asks “What are my chances?” And he is ecstatic to hear “One in a Million, Yeah!” Sounds like everytime hope is dangling before us, we get excited about it, but it usually leads around a corner or to another fork in the road. Where does this all end???
OK, if the chance of getting out of this mess is one in a million, I would still look for it and not give up.

Lisa October 26, 2014 at 5:37 am

Thank you! I chose health months ago but today is a rough day and I had lost my way forward and got stuck in negative thinking (“this isn’t working, I’m never gonna be healthy, my life sucks”, you now those stupid things). Just watched your video. I cried and I feel empowered. Especially “health is inside you” got to me. Thanks again.

Dawn October 29, 2014 at 5:07 pm

Great Message from a great SCD Lifestyle leader! I chose health for myself and my family 2 1/2 years ago, and have appreciated all that I have learned from you guys! Thanks for motivating and inspiring us all!